Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hello World!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

8 months, 1 week and 1 day...

Our time is still 8 months, 1 week and 1 day before our BIG DAY!!

Mas & Nde's another BIG DAY is still 4 months and 2 weeks...OMG! I just want to be strong...

Need more spirits to make my day brighter and easier.

It's too stressful, I wish it's gonna be gone as soon as possible..

Can't run that fast, 'coz even though the day has gone, I should face another day in the future

With different responsibilities and tasks..

I can not have the happy and cheery day only...I have to go through all days to make my life complete

Thus, what can I do now just pray and pray to get the strength from My Creator...The Owner of This Earth and spaces

No comments:

Post a Comment