Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hello World!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Honeymoon Equipment....

*tak sengaja lewat depan countermu...'ku melihat dikau tergantung ceriaa... (tralala trilili)

I just bought a nice lingerie for me! Uhuuuiii.. It's a nice and elegant one. Yayyy... Even though the lingerie is not on discount but I still think that the price is worth. The lingerie is not a black one, not a peach one, but it has rose pattern on it..wooowww... but at this stage I can't share it with you guys.. ( I sound stingy, don't I?? hihihi).

Goshhh...It was a nice coincidence that we've been going through the underwear aisle and saw a nice lingerie.. He has been pointed out that the lingerie was nice and I decided to buy it.

Love it..love it..love it!!! Mas...our honeymoon will be great then! hehehehe..

*love you so much dear.....

No comments:

Post a Comment