Our journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hello World!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Hectic Road Trip

Friday, 16 October 2009

The condition in my office was so conducive, then we decided to go home early. We had to start our journey at 8 pm sharp. It was the time when our train started the engine and then went to a beautiful city in the central of Java Island called Ngayogyakarta..........tutt.........tutuuut..................................................................during the trip...............I was..............chit chat with my sister during the trip, chit chat with BF as my neighbour.............................................and slept tight and had a nice dream..... and suddenly the day has changing to .........................


Saturday, 17 October 2009

...............The train just arrived at 04.00 am. It was so dark but we did enjoy the city. We succed to bargain with the taxi driver, He just charged as 30 thousand rupiahs to go to my 'lovely' house. Yeyyy..while other taxi driver insisted to charge us around 50 thousand rupiahs....After arrived at home, we changed our clothes and then went back to the bed and had a to be continued nice dream.

06.00.... I hardly tried to wake up while at the same time my eyes did not really want to open. However, I had to. The 'tante pemilik salon' only had free time on 6.30 am up to 7.30 am because she had another early appointment with her friends. Then.....I woke up and took a shower and 'memaksa' my BF to drive me to the salon.

7.30....at last...the 'dandan part' for me and my sister had done. Pheyyywww...it's now the time for us to find some breakfasts. We decided to have 'nasi gudeg' as our breakfast since that food stall was the nearest affordable and reliable stall from my house. We didn't have much energy and actually what did we want just sleep!

09.00 .....one of our wedding vendor came to my house and then we discussed about our wedding invitation. It's all done! yayy...

10.30 ....we were ready to go to the cousin's wedding party....all of the RHS family members including the prospectus in law (read: my BF) but excluding my parents were dressing up as good as we could. Yeyyy..my big brother brought a driver so we just sat down nicely and had a nice chit chat with the cute and centil niece.

11.00... the wedding ceremony just started, the bride and groom just walked along the red carpet to go to the pelaminan. In general, the performance of the wedding party was so good since she/my cousin used the wedding package. Another good thing was the price is so d*mn cheap! The cost of my cousin's wedding party was just 17 million rupiahs. The price was covered all of the wedding costs such as decoration, the bridal, the catering for 300 invitations, venue, and entertainment. What a shocking price for me! wuuuuuuu...... *langsung mupeng pengen pesta harga segitu*.

15.00.... We went to the kebaya maker and then all of the girls in my family exclude my mom were trying our kebaya for all the ceremony. Pyuuhhh ....and we just knew, we still had a lot of PR to do. Yaiyyy..tantee...please help me

18.00.....Just finished the kebaya passen!

21.00.....Back to the house after had dinner together and started the preparation things for our other trips.....went to the bed and had a nice dream

Sunday, 18 October 2009

01.00....started to 'merangkak' from the bed...we had to go to Cilacap early in the morning to meet our parents there. The 'ziarah' things as a part of our wedding ceremony to be had to be finished during this day. Keplak sini...the BF woke up.... Keplak sana.... the sister woke up......me...was still busy with the preparation things.

02.00... the BF were still sleeping...then me just keplak lagi..and he was succed to wake up... he started to pack and prepare the car. What about the sister? Yessss!!! she was still sleeping as well... Then another keplak went to my sister...and.......

03.30....our road trip just started...we went to Cilacap by car...The trip from Jogja to Cilacap was only belong the three of us (me, my BF and my sister), my big brother and his family just stayed at Jogja.

07.00...we arrived safely at Cilacap! a bit confused with the new development in there but then I decided to use the normal road. At first, jelas dong...kita sukses nyasar!hihihi

09.00....mom and I and BF and my auntie went to Pasar Gede as my mother want to buy the most comfortable 3/4 pants. The brand is 'Cheng Gong' hahahaha...she bought two pants and one blouse while me just got one blouse for my legging!

10.00....my parents, BF, sister and our beloved "big brother's" driver went to the Karang Suci makam..The day was so hot. This makam is belong to my mom's family...

11.00....we went to another city, Puerto Rico a.k.a Purwokerto. Another ziarah to my grandmother from daddy! Afterward, we had a nice lunch at Sroto Sokaraja, Jalan Bank Purwokerto...slurp..such a nice memory. The flashback just came...we're so young and we've been dating there during the school time.

13.00....Had to go to another destination, Purbalingga. It's not another ziarah things but business things. Dad and Mom had to check their business there...

14.00...we were starting to climb back to Jakarta!.............................................................................

20.00....had dinner at Cirebon, Ayam Goreng Pringgodani....


Monday, 19 October 2009
 
04.00....arrived home safely at Jakarta...*tweng-- twengg...*



 untungnya bisa bangun....buat berangkat kerja....

No comments:

Post a Comment